Our specially outfitted Boeing 757 is ideally suited for visiting many far-flung destinations in a single expedition, with its long-range capability and ability to land at smaller airports. We set our own schedules, flying direct and avoiding layovers, which allows us the freedom to make the most of our adventures on land.
Configured for only 77 travelers, our jet provides generous seating and allows for excellent access to experts and staff, who use an audio-visual system for informative briefings and lectures.
Our VIP-configured Boeing 757 private jet offers:
• 77 passenger seats in a special 2x2 configuration, instead of the standard 233 seats.
• Beautiful VIP-style leather seating with adjustable leg and headrests and a 45-degree recline. The seats feature special ecomfort™ foam that reduces pressure and stress.
• One of the highest crew-to-traveler ratios in the industry — 1 to 5.
• Spacious cabin with plenty of storage for personal items.
• Spotless and plush interior details.
• Our specially-trained flight crew — including three pilots, expedition chef, catering officer, eight flight attendants, two engineers, and a dedicated luggage handler.
• A dedicated expedition physician who accompanies the group on the jet and on land.
• Operation and maintenance by the award-winning Thomson Airways, based in England and winner of the World's Best Leisure Airline at the 2010 World Airline Awards.
• Audio-visual capabilities with 24 flat-screen monitors for onboard seminars and destination-specific movies and documentaries.
• iPads loaded with trip-related content for use during flights.
• In-seat power outlets and storage space for laptops, digital cameras, and other personal devices.